Have you ever doubted yourself? Do you hate what you have? Do you keep on wishing or aiming for something or someone you can’t have? Do you always say life’s sucks? Do you hate everyone? Do you always compare yourself with others or even their achievements?
If you do all these, it only shows you don’t love yourself and you don’t believe what you can do. Negativity can ruin our lives. Yes, it’s easy to say yet hard to let go. Even me, I was drowning in my negative thoughts. I don’t even know-how will I love myself. But if you want others to respect and love you the same way you do for them, don’t let yourself left behind. YOU must learn to know your worth and how to really value and love yourself.
I will be sharing my 10 Affirmations for Personal Growth, these are:
- I LOVE MY SELF – We usually love and give everything for someone/other people we care just to make them happy without even noticing we slowly neglected ourselves. We must love ourselves more than anyone. Just the right amount of love, not too selfish nor selfless. Loving yourself just right can really improve everything about you. Also, it mirrors the people around you, if you love yourself then it can attract other people to love you the same way how you love yourself. However, if you neglected and didn’t care about yourself, then you’ll attract the people who didn’t care or neglected you as well. I am slowly learning to love myself even more because there’s no one who could do that but me.
- I AM CONTENTED – Do you always wanted to have something/someone you can’t have? Have you never felt the happiness around you and within you? Well, if you do, you won’t find happiness unless you change yourself. Being content with everything around you, everything you have or everything within you is one of the processes to improve yourself and have a better life. You can’t have a happy life by not being happy with what you have and what God gave you. Contentment is a choice yet it is really hard to do but not impossible. Just be simple and happy with what you have. For me, I am enjoying what I have now and not aiming and wanting more. I just enjoy everything, every people and every blessing that God gave me.
- I AM WORTHY – At first, I always asked myself, Am I worthy? Am I not enough? But after so many realizations, I was able to grasp that being worthy is within us. We are all worthy and we will only be able to appreciate this worth from the people who respect and love us. We don’t need someone whose not worthy of our time. Someone who doesn’t know how to respect and appreciate us. I know, I am worthy of my own way and I don’t need other people who don’t see my worth.
- I AM BEAUTIFUL – I had several experiences where I doubted myself physically, mentally, intellectually, socially and spiritually. At some point, I realized I was wrong. Maybe because I always compare myself to others and comparison is the thief of joy. I am beautiful in my own way. I learned to accept my imperfections and I love what God gave me. I am beautiful because I am real. I am beautiful because I am unique. I am beautiful because I know how to handle and live my life and doing it makes me even more beautiful about myself.
- I AM PROUD OF MYSELF – I am proud of myself for achieving the goals and dreams that I wanted. I am proud of myself because I became a strong independent woman. I can face every challenge and struggles in my life and I know I can survive because I know what I am capable of. Being proud of myself gives me the confidence that I need.
- I AM KIND – I really have a soft heart and it makes me insane. I don’t usually get mad at little things or cause a fight. I am kind to those who show kindness towards me. Being kind helps me to attract good people.
- I AM TALENTED AND INTELLIGENT – We are all gifted in different ways. We all have different talents and skills. If you just find the right field for you to excel in this talent and intelligence, it will make you even more successful. Just believe in yourself. Be positive and pursue your dreams. For me, I know I am talented and intelligent in different areas where I enjoy what I am doing and excel.
- I AM LIKEABLE AND FUN TO BE AROUND – I am a happy go lucky person. I bully my friends, joke around and laugh with them. They love me and I know they care for me. I am happy even though I have few friends yet I know they are real.
- I ACCEPT WHAT IS OUT OF MY CONTROL – We all make plans and goals and are bothered if something doesn’t go our way. Like if you want to go on a trip but it rains or you end up with a flat tire or whatsoever reasons. Those situations our out of our control. Just accept and rely more on positive thoughts to prevent being disgusted or frustrated.
- I AM FREE OF WORRY AND REGRET – I experienced a lot these past few years! And I just focused on what God wants for my life. What comes around goes around.
Always choose happiness whatever happen. Having a strong sense of confidence, loving your body and everything you have, loving people around you and releasing control are the important things to become the best version of yourself.
Don’t forget that you’re beautiful on your own way and we all have a uniqueness that can make us stand out.
I want to hear from you! What are your favorite affirmations?